Learn to create games, stories and animations in Scratch.
Reserved for the Richmond Heights Spartan Scratch Coding Club.
What You Will Learn:
- Scratch, building block coding platform.
- Strong and transferable problem solving skills.
- Useful team communication skills.
- Creative design principles and storytelling.
- Basic programming patterns and best practices.
- Game design principles.
- Sound effects and audio to add depth to your games.
- A fundamental understanding of computers.
Scratch is a coding platform that helps young people learn to think creatively, reason systematically, and work collaboratively. While it’s designed specifically for kids ages 8 to 16, it’s used by people of all ages as a means to learn the basics of building code in a simple, straightforward manner.
|Creating a Scratch Catch Game|
|Create a Catch Game||00:30:00|
|Creating a Scratch Flying Animation|
|Make It Fly Game||00:30:00|
|Creating a Scratch Music Game|
|Create a Scratch Music Game||00:30:00|
|Creating a Scratch Virtual Pet|
|Create a Virtual Pet||00:30:00|
|Creating a Scratch Story (Part 1)|
|Create a Story (Part 1)||01:00:00|
|Creating a Scratch Story (Part 2)|
|Create a Story (Part 2)||01:30:00|
|Creating a Scratch Story (Part 3)|
|Create a Story (Part 3)||02:00:00|
|Creating a Jumping Game|
|Create a Jump Game||00:30:00|
|Creating a Let's Dance Game|
|Create a Let’s Dance game||00:20:00|
|Creating a Video Sensing Game|
|Create a Video Sensing Game||01:00:00|
No Reviews found for this course.