What you’ll learn
- – Program fluently in C++
- – Understand computer science concepts such as variables, components and functions
Learn the fundamentals of C++ through Guided Lectures, video lectures, quizzes, and practice problems.
C++ is an easy to learn programming language with a wide variety of well-paying jobs in many fields, including data science, web development, and network programming. There couldn’t be a better time for you to join the world of C++!
- People interested in programming who have no prior programming experience
- Students interested in taking a C++ class
- Programming hobbyists
- Anyone else who is interested in learning C++
- This course is NOT for experienced C++ programmers
A computer, tablet or smartphone with internet access is the only required hardware to take the course.
- PC/MAC or Google (Android) Computer/Tablet or Smartphone with WiFi access IOS/Android/Windows Dual Core 2Ghz or Higher (i3/i5/i7 or AMD equivalent)
- TEST – If you can stream YouTube in at least 720p for 20 minutes, your computer and connection is okay.
- Lecture Classes (Zoom) Zoom requires internet speeds of between 600kps and 1.8Mbps for a 1:1 to video call
- Either a Phone or Webcam with audio to participate.
- Assignments Video camera or smartphone (with camera)
- Writing – Pen, Paper
- Game Experience (Group B Week 4 Select Students) Based on Quiz results PC/Mac with ability to download Visual Studio/XCode (Free) and SDL (Free)
- 250 megs of free space on a Hard Drive