Part of The Arise Series: Learn the industry standard for game design, C++ from basics.
Make your first video game. Interactive tutorial.
*This Course is part of the ARISE LIFT UP Series and eligible for bonus points.
What You Will Learn:
- C++, the games industry standard language.
- Strong and transferable problem solving skills.
- Game design principles.
- Programming patterns and best practices.
- Modern game development technologies and techniques.
- Git as a version control and backup system.
- Object Oriented Programming and how to put it into practice.
- Sound effects and audio to add depth to your games.
- Artificial Intelligence behaviour programming for enemies.
- A fundamental understanding of computers.
- Write code that is clean and to understand.
- Blackboard and Behaviour Tree for customizable AI.
- Animation Blueprint for custom character animation.
- C++ template programming to reduce repetition.
- Vector maths for game play and physics calculations.
You will learn C++, the powerful industry standard language from scratch. By the end of the course you’ll be very confident in the basics of coding and game development, and hungry to learn more.
“Any serious game programmer needs to know C++”Jason Gregory, Lead Programmer at Naughty Dog (creators of Uncharted & The Last of Us)
Anyone who wants to learn to create games: Unreal Engine is a fantastic platform which enables you to make AAA-quality games. Furthermore these games can be created for Windows, consoles, MacOS, iOS, Android and Web from a single source!
If you’re a complete beginner, we’ll teach you all the coding and game design principles you’ll need. If you’re an artist, we’ll teach you to bring your assets to life. If you’re a coder, we’ll teach you game design principles.
There are no reviews yet.